SC5000 Startup Issue

A couple of weeks ago I went to turn on my SC5000’s and one started just fine, while the other did the rolling power on lighting sequence, however the screen never came on… I have tried all of the suggestions in other threads and nothing is working. I have also contacted support (several times now over the past 2 weeks) and have received NO REPLY, WHAT GIVES???:angry::rage: Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am a resident DJ in sever venues in town, as well as a touring DJ and mobile DJ intermittently, and this little hiccup is taking a HUGE toll on my ability to play and be reliable for clientele. @DenonDJCorey @discobot @denon @DenonDJ_Support_DE

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Hi @RYNOGOD, Apologies you are not getting the support you need.

Assuming you have the latest (1.3.1) firmware could you please tell me which support region you are contacting? Also which email address are you using?

I will contact them personally to follow up with you.

Thanks Jay

@discobot display help .

thank you @RYNOGOD for your direct message, I have contacted global customer support and someone will be in touch with you ASAP.

Regards J

Continuing the discussion from SC5000 Startup Issue:

I updated the firmware to 1.3.1 upon the second release of the firmware (after the issue with serato had been fixed) both units initially powered on and ran just fine for about 1-2 hours. I turned them off, then the next day, i went to turn them on and only one fully booted up. The other seems to stick during the boot up every single time… I’m located in Lubbock, Texas, USA. So, I would assume the global headquarters support region located in the USA. Also, I simply followed the support inquiry page and I’ve used the emails ryan.sullivan2410@gmail.com as well as alphanot@gmail.com, as I thought something was wrong with one of my accounts when I wasn’t receiving any sort of reply or even confirmation that my support request had been received.

Hi @RYNOGOD,

I just sent you an email for more information. Please respond there and we’ll get you up and running again.

Thanks, Corey

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.