SC5000 Prime - Database Corrupt Warning

Player: SC5000 Prime Engine OS: 1.6.2

This warning appeared last week in player 1 (P1). Since then USB flash drives that are inserted in P2 are not available in P1, except flash drives that were exported in EP software. All flash drives, including those exported from Rekordbox have this problem. Tried to reinstall Engine OS (via PC). I started with the last version 1.6.2 and it stayed the same. Then I downgraded to versions 1.5.2 and 1.4 and the warning always appeared. Only in version 1.3.1 the warning didn”t show up. I tried with the hard reset, removing the power cable and etc… and it was the same. During these processes I turned off the Streaming services, turned off the Wi-Fi and any network connection. Still the same. Any idea how I can resolve and go back to work normally. thank you for your help

1 Like

10 days later no answer at all :smirk: let’s go to support !!!

Hey @tzvieira - Apologies this hasn’t been resolved and we’re happy to help. Thanks to @kradcliffe for the ping! Downgrading to resolve an issue with a corrupt drive is not typically encouraged so in this case we think it’s best to get you in touch with a technical support agent.

Feel free to DM me your information (name, email, phone number) and we’ll be happy to help you connect with technical support. You can also create a ticket via our website and that will work just as good. The team will be in touch within 1 business day.

1 Like

Hello to all I have the same issue , can I get support ?

Thanks

hello! i have this issue too :frowning:

Hey @acidburn + @Alberto_Jumper - Are you receiving this error while updating to Engine DJ 2.0?

1 Like

Hello the issue has gone with the update , thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.