SC2900 display feedback with Traktor Pro 2 in midi mode

Yeah these were tsi’s that various people passed around on DJTechTools back in the day, I made a few minor tweaks for my own preferences but they should be a pretty good starting point for you.

Got what tou need from sir real? If not , give me a heads up and i will send you the tsi’s i used back in the day Grtz

1 Like

Good lookin out Fons, I had to dig deep to find em and I tweaked mine to my liking. :wink:

hello, the tsi are very complete, all the commands and the text work well, I tried a set of 2 hours. Audio device (xone px5) then suddenly blocked the audio like the other time strange thing, the signal no longer reaches the mixer, the cdj controls all the work and the traktor works and, as if the sound card is blocked , i checked everything and the tab is displayed in both mac and traktor. changing the card and placing the mac’s integrated sound card the audio works and the sound comes out of the mac. with the same configuration as the cdj 400 5/6 hours of set, no problem. So I turned everything off and deleted the 2 tsi text from traktor and I did not turn on the jog LEDs (configuration: loading before a USB track to keep them on and then midi mode) and everything worked again, tomorrow I try to do the set again, without text and led jog and see how it goes! I think the led jog or the tsi testo can create a conflict after a few hours of set, what do you think of this problem?

I don’t know what else you’re running but the tsi’s I gave you for the 2900’s have nothing to do with audio routing at all, they’re just midi commands over usb, so they’re not your problem.

What is the sound output device in traktor settings: sc2900 or px5? Use px5, there is no reason to use the players as sound interface if you have a mixer with integrated sound interface.

1 Like

Hi, what I also think midi maps should not give problems, but that of the text in many in the forums, said that it gave latency problems, and the problem of crashing with my mixer, could be that, I don’t know. I set in audio setup: Audio device: xone px5 (no agregate sc2900) and in controller manager IN-PORT: ALL PORT and OUT-PORT: ALL PORT. I think the configuration is correct.

I really can’t understand the mixer sound card crash. But he does not do it immediately after a while playing with cdjs. I set everything on External mixer. Everything works well but after a while no more rye arrives at the mixer … what a nerve !! with the cdj 400 and the xone k2 it never happened to me. Latenza mac 512 . 44100 Hz

hello everyone, today I did 3 hours of DJ set, without interruption, after many attempts I was able to find the problem of the crash of the sound card of the px5 mixer. the problem was the tsi files of the HC4500 text, I don’t know why, but it creates conflict with traktor and mac, causing audio crashes. I deleted the tsi files and use the sc2900 without text. The Midi map works very well and it was exactly what I was looking for, thanks to everyone for your help, you have been very kind

1 Like

Sorry about the HC4500 tsi crashing your sound card. That never happened to me but I’m glad you sorted it out. As I said before, the text on the SC2900 doesn’t get you much anyway. Glad you’re liking the sc2900 tsi’s. Happy Mixing!

1 Like