Roll fx changes tempo occasionally

• Software or Firmware Version: (1.2, 1.3.1, etc…) 1.3.3

• Steps to Reproduce: (Turn on unit, press button X, etc…). This happens most the time with the left FX although it’s happened to fx2 for me as well. When I set a roll of 4 or 8 beats and then turn off the FX selectors above the channel strips it usually will stay in time. BUT if I decide to change the tempo of deck 1 <even when it’s not transmitting audio to the FX unit> 1/10 the time the FX unit will actually change its tempo and loop out point as if it was listening to the decks pitch adjustment. Resulting in an out of time Roll (loop)

• Expected Result: (ex: It does X…) So long as no fx selectors are on I would expect the Roll to stay locked in on the tempo it recorded at. Say for example 124bpm. So when I layer in a track on deck 1 its tempo could be controlled independently of what the Roll is doing

• Actual Result: (ex: It does Y…) Rolls out point nudges shorter or longer depending the pitch fader position on the deck

• Reproducibility: (ex: Happens 1 out of 10 times.) 1 out of 10 times or more

• Other Relevant Configuration Info: (ex: Plugged into a Windows 10 laptop.) Standalone

• Operating System & Version (if applicable): Na

• Link to Video Repro: