Right Jog wheel surface lifting / non responsive to touch

Bought my Prime 4 at the end of May as part of my stationary DJ kit for streaming online. Its been relatively smooth sailing, but now I have a major issue. I’ve already emailed Denon support/warranty, but wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this… the touch capacitive face of my right jogwheel has begun to lift off of the base… and the wheel no longer responds to light touch (way too much pressure needed).

I had the exact same problem, where my left jog wheel started lifting off. It actually was lifting off right out of the box. However, my touch sensitivity was not affected. What I didi, was put some books onto of it when I went to work for a couple of days. It eventually straightened out & was stuck in place again. I presume heat causes the adhesive to become a little “unstuck”, fortunately for me, it wasn’t a big deal. Hope you get it sorted out.

1 Like

Uploading: 20200920_203834.mp4… I’ve sent my unit back to Denon, they say their turnaround is 2-4 weeks not including shipping and parts-pending.