- Software or Firmware Version: (1.2, 1.3.1, etc…) 1.2
- Steps to Reproduce: (Turn on unit, press button X, etc…) Turn on unit. Plug in headphone. Set split cue to “OFF”. Play a song.
EDIT: seems to only happen over LINE input
- Expected Result: (ex: It does X…) Sound to come out of both left and right earphones.
- Actual Result: (ex: It does Y…) Sound only comes out of left earphone.
- Reproducibility: (ex: Happens 1 out of 10 times.) 10/10 times
- Other Relevant Configuration Info: (ex: Plugged into a Windows 10 laptop.) N/A
- Operating System & Version (if applicable): N/A
- Link to Video Repro:
Note: Split cue works fine and sound actually gets output to the right earphone when split cue is turned on.