- Software or Firmware Version: (1.2, 1.3.1, etc…) 1.3.1
- Steps to Reproduce: (Turn on unit, press button X, etc…) Connect a usb computer mouse to the unit
- Expected Result: (ex: It does X…) To be able to operate the system with the mouse
- Actual Result: (ex: It does Y…) The mouse orientation was rotated 90 degrees, the left side of the screen was the top for the mouse, so currently not really useable.
- Reproducibility: (ex: Happens 1 out of 10 times.) Always
- Other Relevant Configuration Info: (ex: Plugged into a Windows 10 laptop.) It was a logitech mouse.
- Operating System & Version (if applicable): Not applicable
- Link to Video Repro: Not available
I have some DJ’s who don’t like touch screens that much, so I tried connecting a usb mouse to the Denon DJ Prime 4. This immidiately worked, however the mouse seemed to be rotated, and when moving the mouse up it goes to the left side of the screen.