Request: active LOOP

Please Denon, i’m new to the system and cannot understand why is there no way to use “active” loop ? So when the track reaches to the presaved loop to start looping automatically. This could allow to concentrate on other things and not having to eyeball where the loop starts to press it to activate. Please get rid of functions that slow dj’s down! Play with Traktor few days and You will understand what i mean.

Even that the Hot cues and loops are on different “pages” is nuisance, but thats another story. I Use alot of smaples, acapellas, beats and so on. Coming from traktor in some ways i feel i am 10 years behind.

ATM would be glad of active loop ability. Cheers, PK

3 Likes

Add a like to this:-

https://community.enginedj.com/t/ability-to-set-a-loop-as-an-active-loop/13626

3 Likes

Another feature that’s part of Memory Cue missing because Denon have no Memory Cue’s. :smiley:

I’m sure someone will be along below soon to say how there is a work-around or how they don’t use the feature though …

:sweat_smile:

No, it was actually part of the Prime OS way back in 1.2.2 (or something like that), and we’ve never had memory cues :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And it’s a function set within Memory Cue in RekordBox/Pioneer. Ability to set loop active or infinite as part of the mem cue.

And? You can still do it without it.

Er clearly you cannot, hence the requests. :thinking:

You really are tedious - see my second post. Denon, for whatever reason, added it, then removed it in the next iteration.

It is connected to the loop cues btw, something that CDJs don’t have (hence the irrelevance, again, of memory cues).

Oh dear, you have become touchy again …

That’s NOT an active auto loop.

It WAS, dear me…

I’ve never met anyone so ignorant :laughing:

Perhaps I should just pop you on Mute because you’re clearly one of those guys who will never admit they’re wrong.

Sorry, I couldn’t convince you of the errors you keep making.

Happy DJ’in.

No, no it’s not. Loops are quite obviously different than cues… Loop != Cue, not sure how much simpler I can make it.

You’re wrong

Mem Cue’s are saved and then the option to set active (orange after timestamp) or infinite (red after timestamp)

Behaviour-wise loops are not cues… very obviously

No, but Memory Cue function is far, far more than what the hardcore Denon fanboys will have you believe on here. Which is what I keep trying to put across to many of the threads and requests on here for features that involve Mem Cue/Active Loops/Bar Countdown.

Some understand and some don’t, some after explaining get it and some just remain oblivious to the facts.

Wow, you really are a child aren’t you? You have hijacked a thread, nothing to do with your point, turbo quoted me again, and made up points, that I’ve answered, and then attempted to deny them. Just go and have a lie down mate, you’ll blow a gasket at some point today if you don’t.

No, I’m just persistent when I know and understand a feature fully that others clearly don’t.

No I have not because Memory Cue / Active Loop / Bar Counter is all linked which is what I explained above clearly to Jonny. It’s just folk like you on here that are too ignorant to understand.

I’ve not made up nothing? Nor have I denied anything.

It’s you who is becoming touchy and now aggressive. Even someone else pointed out to you in another thread the reasoning in Mem Cue and you then played it down.

So I will now most definitely put you on Mute and no longer respond to you because you’re ignorant and set in your ways and don’t listen.

I didn’t put anyone down, I actually agreed with both of the subsequent points.

You have failed to acknowledge that hot loops can indeed be pre-armed, because they have been (Denon chose to remove this facility), therefore completely negating the need for a memory cue, hence its irrelevance.

You truly are obsessed man, I look forward with anticipation for your turbo quoting this reply too, you are keeping my COVID isolation amusing.

Seems you cannot even read properly, either.

I’m done with you, pal. Reply all you want, I won’t be replying to you as you’re a W.U.M.

What happened?!?!? :man_shrugging:t3: