Reinstall firmware possible?

I’m having an issue with my MCX8000. I both made a thread here, as well as submitted a ticket to Denon, but haven’t received a response. I’m assuming Denon is closed due to the quarantine. My question:

Is it possible to reinstall the firmware? I tried, but my unit just said the firmware is up-to-date and didn’t give me any other options.

It’s the last thing I can think of to do before I completely give up. Thanks in advance for any input.

Thanks for the response. I forgot to mention that I tried that method earlier, but the left deck’s cue button doesn’t flash when I power the MCX8000 on. When I go into the settings menu to update the firmware as normal though, it does recognize that the firmware is on the thumb drive.

Do you happen to know if the left deck cue button not flashing is due to something I’m doing on my end? I know you’re not Denon tech support, but I figured I’d ask anyway.

The issue seems to be confined to the right deck: At random intervals, the MCX will set/engage cue 4, and also randomly start/stop playback. This happens in both Engine/standalone mode and while controlling Serato.

I’ve done all the basic troubleshooting that I could think of - powering off/on, swapping USB cables, using a different thumb drive, etc. None of those seemed to fix the problem, so I figured I’d try to reinstall the firmware as a last ditch effort while I’m waiting for Denon support to get back to me.

Yeah, that’s what I was afraid of. Thanks again for your replies.