Rating a track on-the-fly

Hi,

I think it would be a great feature to be able to rate a track on the SC5000 directly. Sometimes you cant rate a track unless you have played it for a crowd. So if you could, when getting all the track info on screen, press the small stars, it would be cool.

//Kim

29 Likes

Always a nice addition to be able to do such Via the SC5000. their are much more important aspects, but I still +1 this addition.

3 Likes

Came here to see if someone suggested this!

A fair idea but I don’t think just 5 stars is really enough of a distinction from one track to any other .

Ten stars? Much better!

Moving this post to the new Feature Request area. Please be sure to like the original topic post of this thread if you also want this feature. Topics (features) with the most original topic ‘likes’ will move to the top of the list. This way we can see what requests are the most popular. Thanks!

I literally tried doing this earlier cause I thought something like that would have been already implemented. You click the track, tap the star rating and click out. Alas, it is not so. But like someone else said, there are far more important things to address first. But this would be very cool to help organize our libraries.