Random question about unboxing Go

Hi

Just a random one this. Which parts of the console have film on them when unboxing?

Just I know I’ll start peeling away at corners and ruin my Go from the off :grinning:

I can see obviously the Jogwheels and Screen have protective film over them, but are there any other parts?

1 Like

That’s it, jog wheels and screen

If it’s anything like the Prime 2 & 4 then you will find the Plastics above the players also. It’s only factory plastics to stop scratches in assembly.

1 Like

Above the players?

Around the Eq & Fx & Mic. Well there was plastics around the Prime 4. I’ve seen people asking why is there Prime unit getting Bubbles on the unit. It’s just factory plastics.

1 Like

Cheers dude. I had a feeling there was something there but didn’t want to start scratching with a fingernail :grinning:

Yeah I saw teeny tiny air bubbles :grinning:

Thanks again

1 Like

No worries always happy to help. Just give me a shout if you think I can help with anything else :pray::purple_heart:

1 Like

Just noticed you’re from Stoke. I’m just down the road in Macclesfield :grinning:

1 Like

No way lol small world. Literally on my doorstep.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.