Raiting and coment changing on the fly

Hello everyone here! Im new here. Short intro: im a dj with long vinyl djing background. Just 4-5 years ago started use tractor scratch to use digital format but with vinyl feeling. During my all djing carieer i been used stickers on my vinyl and putted there on raitings for a quick record sorting during a playing often in dark invirontment. So i been used + to ++++ system. Where i stick a sticker on vinill and marked ++B2 or +++A1. Wich allways was helpfull info for my to quickly respond and adapt to situation on gig. Then i started add to my djing traktor scratch, where i also find usefull star raiting option, just marked each track with one or five stars, and after filtering i get quick access to right sound tracks! So, here we are. When i first saw stand alone units a specialky denon prime 4 (wich im oun now), i stright away understanded, thats the future for me, eassy, no need computer, everything works inside withot computer need, perfect! But, here is a reason why i make this topic: its would be great to have a option to add stars or coments on fly in your playlist on prime series devices, with no need to go to computer, where u need open a program, latter need sinc with usb , utc. Is it possible to see this option in next updates? I think its would be verry usefull for many people. A speccially for guys who dont like spend too much time on pc, but just do it on during the playing, adding some coments, Will be happy to read all your minds here about this! Thanks for your time :wink:

Denon Dj you moving in right way :wink:

You are not the only one asking for this change. Look here: link

Go to that thread and if that’s what you request you can put your vote ( :heart:) on that post, so that (maybe) Denon DJ will decide to implement it in future updates.

P.S.: since I see that you are new here on the forum, I suggest you before making a request or reporting bugs, to look in the appropriate sections if other guys have already had problems or requests similar to yours. Maybe you find the solution or maybe you can add your vote to a new feature request to increase the likelihood that it will be fulfilled.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.