Hi All, Can someone who has used the Denon SC6000 please answer the below questions for me? Thanks so much! Scott
- What is your overall opinion of the SC6000, compared to the SC5000?
- Does it work well with Engine software (i.e. stable and no “freeze ups” in the middle of a song?)
- You can use it with the X1800 or X1850 mixer correct?
- How is the display? Is it big, clear, vibrant, and easy to read? 5.Does the SC6000 work with macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 and macOS Catalina?
- Does the WiFi it comes with work anywhere/anytime, and not just in a hot spot area?
- What is your opinion of v1.6 Engine software? Is it reliable, stable, with no freeze ups, etc. Just want to make sure, because I am a wedding DJ, so I can’t have any failures in the middle of my performance.
- Does it work well with Virtual DJ? Or do you prefer Engine software instead?
- Will any of the new features from v1.6 be available with Virtual DJ? Or just Engine Software?