Quantize toggle on off with button shortcut

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have? - Instead of swiping down the menu on screen I’d like to have a dedicated button for this to toggle quantize on off quickly. So my suggestion would be simple press both “beat jump” buttons on same time

• How will this feature help you and others? - For those who play a lot mixed music thru the decades they often find the grids not really helpful on older productions they haven’t been recorded to a perfect timing.

• Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? - Yes on Traktor S4.

• Does a workaround currently exist? - This only available in a hidden screen menu.

• How often would you use this feature? - All ways

• Is there any additional information you’d like to add? - No

Would this idea be like the green “quantise” button on the touchscreen of the SC5000 / 5000m ?

I guess with 4 decks on/screen, maybe they ran out of screen space, so your idea of a non-screen located quantise on/off button would be good. It needs a big onscreen pop-up for a few seconds to earn DJs that they’ve just switched on/off the feature too, so that accidental on/offs don’t leave the DJ expecting quantise to save bad timing, when actually, they switched it off during the last hot pad frenzy

Hello @kirkmonteux, and thank you for contributing to our Feature Request section! We’d like to ask you to edit/resubmit this request by answering the questions set in place when creating a new feature request topic. These questions are asked so that our Development Team has a full understanding of the request if/when approved for submission, and so that other forum members can have that same level of understanding; allowing them to vote upon your request for approval.

Done…

Thank you very much!