Protective case

It is a bit arguable indeed. For home parties a backpack is maybe enough. I like it solid, and i wanted it also slightly angled. Have you ever been a mobile dj? Yes; How many gigs do you manage with your gear?

I see the Go not as a light controller, it is a solid piece of kit with perfect balance of size and quality for ceremonies or small (business) events or just as a backup unit. Still with a lot of other gear in the trunk.

For me; this case with an all-in-one player with my entire music collection and even balanced XLR is just amazing. But I am from the era that we dj’s needed to carry four crates of vinyl to every gig.

Nice knob mods. I’ve been caught out by forgetting to check the bass and filter knobs before bringing a channel into the mix - this would be a good reminder!

That’s very cool.

This is out now. Got the Decksaver and case for £80 delivered from Juno.

1 Like

Absolutely! Thanks for this tip! I bought this at the same time as my GO. Solid case! Now let’s see how the road treats it!

Just bought a bag (meant for the Denon MC6000, but supposed to fit the Go nicely).

However, i’m curious if someone can come up with a portable solution (not a bulky and heavy flight case) that’s suitable to use the Prime Go inside of. So you don’t need to take it fully out, and it’s always a little bit protected, for example when the table you put it on is a bit dirty or wet.

zomo MC 6000 bag (~60€)

Edit: way too tight for my taste! Will get a different one as soon as i can.

Very pleased with this Backpack Urban Toploader from Bagbase, Ebay £14.50 Solid and spacius with an extra pocket for cables.

Hi Does this bag acually close with decksaver attached? If not do you just use without or do you remove one of the foam inserts?

It does yep. A little tight but absolutely fine.

Really…I literally just got the decksaver and tried…I don’t think it’s going to close, unless a lot of force is involved. Did you sit on it or something? haha

There is the textured foam at the top and the flat foam at the bottom…do you remove both of these inserts for it to all fit with the decksaver?

I actually find it quite a squeeze without the decksaver already…are you supposed to remove the bottom foam and maybe use both when you carry the Akai MPC Live II instead?