Proposed recently added tab for firmware P4 update

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?*

I would like a feature that allows me to see my most recently added tracks to the prime 4 search tab over the last week, month etc.

How will this feature help you and others?**

When I update my library onto the prime 4 it will let me see what new tunes I have purchased during the week but may have forgotten about when I sync iTunes etc onto engine then onto the Prime 4.

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?

iTunes.

• Does a workaround currently exist?

I don’t think so

• How often would you use this feature?

Every time I add new tunes. Also, I can then see my newest tunes added to the P4 in one click.

Is there any additional information you’d like to add?

No thanks Cheers

6 Likes

It would be awesome if it showed “date added”

2 Likes

Hello @Mark10579, and thank you for contributing to our Feature Request section! We’d like to ask you to edit/resubmit this request by answering the questions set in place when creating a new feature request topic. These questions are asked so that our Development Team has a full understanding of the request if/when considered for integration and so that other forum members can have that same level of understanding; allowing them to vote upon your request for approval. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

@Mark10579 we are asking all members to follow the format that was put in place. Once again, these questions are asked so that our Development Team has a full understanding of the request if/when considered for integration and so that other forum members can have that same level of understanding; allowing them to vote upon your request for approval. We just want everyone’s requests to be uniform so we can easily track them.

How do I delete the post Nekoro then answer all the questions as you requested then repost my request please?

No need to delete it, just edit it

here are the questions, copy and paste them

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have?

• How will this feature help you and others?

• Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?

• Does a workaround currently exist?

• How often would you use this feature?

• Is there any additional information you’d like to add?

I’ve edited my post and answered the questions Nekoro.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

I have been noticing several problems just after the recent update and due to that only I also noticed one extra problem which is my Skype Mic Not Working properly and I cannot call anyone.

Hi Alan,

Welcome to the forum. Please delete your post and create a new bug report, as this has no relation to this feature request and people can respond to your issue.

Thanks!

1 Like