Problems with the LEDs on the right turntable

I type by recently turned on my controller and realized that the LEDs on the right deck were not working well, when I select the second move option, are there LEDs that stay on, will this be a hardware

or software problem?

attached picture of the problem

Are you running the latest firmware, V1.2 ?.

http://cdn.inmusicbrands.com/denondj/MC7000/MC7000_Firmware_v1.2.zip

If not, i would apply that and see if it helps.

Hello, I’m having the same problem with my MC7000, some leds on the right deck remain on (as in the photo) not always the same and more, a led on the left deck does not light correctly. It doesn’t seem to be a firmware problem, I have the latest version installed (V1.2). It doesn’t matter what the operating system is, either, as the problem appears even without being connected to the computer.

If your unit is still under warranty, then get it fixed for free.

I appreciate your suggestion. Unfortunately it is no longer under warranty and even if it were I live in Brazil and my MC700 was purchased in Germany, it would be easier for me to buy another one than to pay for shipping. I would just like an official response from Denon.

Do those LeDs light up as a piece of the start up power sequence.

If they light up on power on test, but don’t light up later, it’s probably a hardware fix needed.

Importing isn’t worth it any more. Not enough price difference

I have the same issue.hope it will fixt it!!

I updated the fireware of the driver and the problem was not solved, it seems that it is a problem with the electronic card of the right plate, all other functions are fine, only LEDs are working badly

I do the same thing update and etc. bust still not working.

I have the same problem with the jog led. I live in Romania and my MC700 was purchased in Romania and is out of waranty. Where can I repair this unit?

I have update, my MC7000 returned to normal by itself. The only change was to start using it in a stabilized electrical network. I was using my MC7000 in a pub where the electrical network was not stabilized and there was no quality. With the pandemic I had to stay at home where it is connected to a stabilizer and an electrical energy filter (it may have another name in your country). For me it worked and so far it is working perfectly.

I’ve only used mine at home and it’s never had this kind of issue, so either they have poor filtering (a home network could have spikes, too), or there’s a problem with the internal circuitry…