Problems in Engine OS 1.6 Beta2

1. It is not possible to turn off the Sync function when we have it set together with the Shift button. The only method to disable Sync is to set Sync without the Shift button in the Preferences menu

2. Some music files that work in previous soft versions do not work. You can see them in the library but when trying to load it displays the message of a damaged file. Perhaps you need to reanalyze the base in Engine 1.6 Beta ???

3. There is still no microphone sound on the Zone output. It really should be like this !!! . I often use zone outputs in a different room with the same music as on the main one. It sounds very bad when the music is turned down and there is no sound from the microphone. It is necessary to work on it !!!

Isn’t that already a feature request ? Rather than claiming it’s a beta issue ?

Yes that is indeed a feature request already.

1 Like

In fact, maybe I put it wrong. It is not a proposition. This is a major oversight on the part of the manufacturer. It makes absolutely no sense to send the signal from the master bus to the Zone output, since there is not everything that we have in the Master and why I explained it in point 3