Problemi con mcx 8000 si blocca

Ciao. Ho preso da poco una mcx 8000 e nonostante gli aggiornamenti il deck destro si blocca sempre. Premetto che la Musica e’ passata con engine, ho provato diverse chiavette, sempre più piccole. Ho provato con L’ aggiornamento beta e ad abbassare la luminosità. Ma si blocca sempre. Ho letto che siamo in tanti ad avere questo problema. Possibile che una azienda seria come denon non faccia nulla x risolvere il problema?

Hi @Gianniddj let me reassure you we are working hard on a firmware update to fix bugs like these on the MCX8000 and it is our highest priority at the moment. Have you contacted our technical support team?

I’M VERY FURIOUS! It’s the second MCX8000 I send back to Thomann.de For the same problem: AFTER 2 YEARS NO SOLUTIONS!

I think Denon must reply to all of its customers! IT’S VERY DISGUSTING SPEND MORE THAN 1000€ FOR A DJ CONSOLLE (ONE OF THE TOP AT THE MOMENT) AND AFTERHOURS 2 YEARS, NOBODY GIVE US A SOLUTION!

Hi Jackfa, I’m very sorry you are unhappy and have been having problems. Let’s see what we can do to get this resolved for you.

Firstly, could I ask if you’ve been in contact with Denon DJ support? If so I’d appreciate you sending me your case number and I will take it up with them immediately.

If not, please let me know what has happened so far and who you have been in contact with and we’ll see where we can assist.

Finally, If you could also outline what problems you are having that would be helpful. I appreciate you’ve explained this already, but it would be good for me to know to work out how to help you.

Regards J

2 Likes