Problem with sync

Hello everybody, I just bought the Dj Prime Go, as a first impression I would say excellent! However, I found one thing that bothers me a little which I hope is just a setting to set. Practically always using the active syncs, if for example the track on deck 1 is playing, when I select in pre-listening for example a track in deck 2 if I start using the pitch fader to adjust the speed, it change the speed of the track that is playing … and you understand that if the song I play in preview has totally different bpm, hearing the song that is playing vary badly is not the best. Basically I ask, because surely it is some check to remove or add in the settings, how to avoid this unpleasant problem. I sincerely hope that the solution is not that of having to disable the sync every time you do the preview. Thank you A greeting

Hello, try not the have the sync on, then the problem will go away :+1:

I don’t want disable the sync… I think I’d must to know which deck is master…

The sync buttons are made to sync the songs and not built as a mark button to remember your master deck. It is very normal when you are using both sync buttons the pitch will have effect on the song you are playing. Try to use one sync button on the deck who is playing and disable the sync button on the preview deck. When you want to sync you have only push the sync button. Because now the sync buttons both are enabled the song will sync with the song who plays on the master deck.