Prime Series Firmware v1.4.0 Now Available!

Haha okay. Did they understand it?

Not to sure tbh. Also, I have a big bug I found while DJing today with the new firmware. Sharing in the bugs section with video example.

Very nice update :smile: Well done :clap:

I like the preview feature.

The manual loop i/o adjust is nice.

2 firmware updates in the past 2 months, keep it coming.

2 Likes

I have updated to 1.4 and tried Tidal. Everything worked fine but my wifi is slow, making downloading painful That said, The release notes mentioned a wired solution is available. Does anyone know how to do this or can someone at Denon reply. Thanks

Just connect the ethernet on the back to your internet router/switch whatever you have.

Thanks but not quite clear what you’re saying. The Ethernet port on the back of the mixer? (There are 4 for the players and 1 for PC). Also, my router/modem is in another part of my house…

Ah I now know you’re talking about the X1800.

Yes use the PC ethernet port to connect. And yeah you would need a long cable.

Is it possible to stream tracks from one’s music files collection, or just from the Tidal library? Or, could one add music files and make them available through the Tidal library?

Thanks

When using tidal, do I need to have a USB in both decks to save the track information? I had a message saying that as there was no USB stick in one deck and that nothing would be saved. My decks are connected to X1800 with network cables so shouldn’t the tidal data transfer onto the USB stick on the other deck?

Great question!

Currently, internet access is exclusive to streaming streaming services. If you’d like to have access to personal cloud based storage applications, be sure to vote for it here.

It looks like Soundiiz offers a conversion tool.

1 Like