We’re very excited to announce that firmware version 1.4 for the Prime Series product family is now available for download!
We want to thank everyone who tested and contributed feedback during the 1.4 beta period. Your feedback and contributions help us continue to provide DJs with the most powerful tools in the industry. We’re fortunate to have a passionate and dedicated community that fuels and inspires our future endeavors. THANK YOU!!!
This update brings exciting ‘industry-first’ innovations as well as a number of community requested features, and improvements. Here are the full release notes.
Release Notes - Version 1.4.0
- Enabled internet connectivity via Wi-Fi and wired connections.
- Integrated TIDAL Hi-Fi music streaming service.
- Added ability to preview tracks directly from the track list (SC5000/M).
- Added expanded track list view (PRIME 4).
- Added ability to manually adjust loop in and out points via platter control.
- Added ability to recalibrate platter touch sensitivity (PRIME 4).
- New ZonePlay feature for Zone Out with progress bar and automatic crossfading (PRIME 4).
Fixes and Improvements:
- Improved quantized triggering to be more forgiving. Hot cues and loops that are triggered slightly late will now trigger immediately and maintain phase.
- Improved search speed for high volume, drive based, searches results.
- Forward and backward platter nudge sensitivity is now matched.
- Quantize state is now saved on shutdown and recalled on power up.
- Instant Double is now possible from paused state.
- Rekordbox import on players now import new playlists in the correct order.
- Fixed an issue where tracks with a metatag BPM outside the range of 30-250 would result extreme BPM ranges.
- Fixed an issue where searching for the file name of a track would result in incorrect results returned.
- Fixed an issue where certain 320kbps AAC tracks would playback with audio artefacts.
- Fixed a vulnerability that could crash system in a rare circumstance.
- Fixed an issue, where in rare cases, a deck’s track skip button would stop working.
- Fixed an issue where a mouse cursor would appear when a combo USB keyboard/trackpad was connected. Mice are not supported.
- Switched Layer A/B default colors (SC5000/M).
- Other various bug fixes improvements.
*If a product is in parenthesis after the description, that means the feature/fix only applies to that specific product. All other items apply to the entire Prime Series product family.