PRIME GO Now Shipping! ๐Ÿ“ฆ ๐ŸŽ‰

Hi Everyone,

Iโ€™m happy to confirm that the PRIME GO is now shipping! :grin:

Please note that availability may vary by region. Be sure to check your local retailer for availability in your area.

To celebrate the availability, weโ€™ve curated a YouTube playlist with a number of our favorite PRIME GO product reviews from the industryโ€™s most trusted media outlets and product reviewers. Learn their first impressions, detailed feature overviews and final thoughts on the ultra-portable, battery-powered PRIME GO Smart DJ Console.

Donโ€™t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel if you want to see more content like this in the future. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Glad to hear! Genius move from Denon. Canโ€™t wait to get my SC6000โ€™s in.

Great 1 step closer to the sc6000s please let it be June.

Haha yes indeed! Weโ€™ll let you know when the SC6000โ€™s are available. :slight_smile:

I had mine on pre order since April so i beg Denon not to long out the release I keep hoping to see Sc6000โ€™s are shipping from you dropped the P2 I knew the go would be next but as you have no more hardware to come sc6000โ€™s baby

Yep waiting for it since februaryโ€ฆ

Where is the user manual for the Go? Edit: I found it, I was looking for instructions on how to turn it on using battery power, because when I try it says to hold the power button down, but it just asks me if I want to turn it off, and it turns off anyway. Itโ€™s fully charged too.

OH You donโ€™t hold down the physical power button on the rear panel, you hold the on-screen button down. That was confusing lmao

1 Like