Prime go 2.02 stuck using tidal

Yesterday night I was changing source between Tidal and SD card, but all system was frozen, while playing current track, and I had to switch off the PRIME GO with 2.02, pushing the power button for many seconds.

1 Like

Hey @v.torsello - Does this happen often? It could have been an issue with the Tidal server or a file on the the SD card. What format is your SD card using?

Hi, it happened once in a session of about 4 hours, the SD card is running perfect, and even if the problem was Tidal service, this can not block the entire system, with reboot as unique way to go. The SD card is an ExFAT 64 GB Lexar 600x SDxc

Thanks for the information @v.torsello - I’m happy to share this with technical support if you’d like. Feel free to DM me your information (email/phone number) and I’ll be happy to connect you.

Ok thanks, I send you my email

ciao. cosa usi per vedere i livelli dei singoli canali?

Hi Nico, i posted here my solution, to see the level of cue channel compared to master channel:

let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

HI, I sent you my email but nothing happened…

Hey @v.torsello - My apologies. Could you resend your information? I don’t see anything in my inbox. Happy to help!

I had the same issue a few months back just using 1.6. Luckily I had control over the house sound system and switched to that for 60 seconds while I powered off and back on.