Prime 4 with Phillips hue

Can we have a solution to connect Philips hue lights to Denon dj so we can create light shows

5 Likes

Hi @jhonty1993,

That’s not possible yet, but it’s surely something nice to have in the future. Thanks!

1 Like

This is actually a great idea.

I never thought of that before but the Hue lights can be activated by audio apps on the same network. I remember Splyce has that on iOS. It would be like a fun version of Soundswitch for streamers or bedroom DJs who just want a house party.

Hue lights use Bluetooth as well as WiFi. Maybe it’s a fun way of using that deactivated Bluetooth chip inside the Prime series?

Definitely a like from me :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Hi All,

The latest SoundSwitch release v2.3 now supports Philips Hue lighting. Compatible with Denon DJ hardware running Engine OS, Serato DJ, and Virtual DJ.

More info:

Be sure to check out the SoundSwitch YouTube channel for detailed tutorial videos.

And now we can also control them directly on a Prime unit :wink: Well done, Denon, what a genius move! Your whole ecosystem is great

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.