Prime 4 serato plugin issue

Hi

I have the 1.4 update for prime 4 installed on my stand alone unit and the latest version of serato downloaded on my laptop (free version) when i follow the steps the tutorial shows i get connected but when i do the controller doesn t respond at all but the serato screen appears on the screen of the prime 4 and apart you can not do anything with it, i also see that when serato plug in is connected like it shoud the serato logo appears within the joggs, that doesn t happen either

i use the blue cable that came with the unit

anyone some ideas how to manage that this issue starts working? because it s a bummer

thx a lot for the quick respons

If you are using Win OS you must download and install the driver.

In my opinion i did everything i should have done do you mean downloadable driver from serato website or from the denon website

i downloaded all the latest stuff from denon

grtz and thx for the reply

@Nekoro_DenonDJ any suggestions?

Yes the ASIO-driver. 1.0.2 But what OS do you use? You should at least have WIn 10. 7 and 8.0/8.1 is questionable.

With Mac no problems and the P4 itself opens Serato. See this video for more https://youtu.be/BgEVWP39nI4

i have windows 10 but still there seems to be an issue i don t understand

having all the drivers and the latest serato version

other suggestions?

You have installed the driver? It’s very important not just download you must install it. Restart your computer. After restart Go to Computer mode on P4 and connect it to your computer. Then open the Serato Pro and it should work.

This may sound silly but did you download Serato DJ Pro or Serato DJ Lite?

Check here for more tips