Prime 4 Right Jog Wheel Stocking

Hi there, my Prime 4 arrived today. I unboxed it, updated the Firmware and put it on. While i played around with it, i noticed that the Right Jog Wheel will stock when I turn it, it just doesn’t run smooth. i did a video, sorry for my bad English. Do you have any clue what it could be ?

i tryd to re calibrate the Jogs in the Setting Menu

Yo tuve ese problema exacto, servicio tecnico, después de mas de 3 meses de espera me dieron uno nuevo.

I had that exact problem, technical service, after more than 3 months of waiting they gave me a new one.

What 3 Months ? Damn thats long. i hoped that its just a Software Issue.

Return it to the shop for replacement or refund

1 Like

The delay was due to the technical service, it is a very long story, but once the fault was cleared with the store where it was sold, it took 1 week to fix it and give me a new one, it is a hardware failure, I’m sorry.

https://community.enginedj.com/t/right-jog-sound-jumps-on-manual-vinyl-and-backspin/23470

1 Like

Okay exact same Problem that u had.

I think im groundet the prime 4 is unavible in germany till 31.10.21 so when i send it back i will have to wait 2 more month. I will contact the store tomorrow.

thanks for helping

1 Like

Hi @LKYI Sorry to hear about the issues you’re having! Have you tried checking the nudge sensitivity? You can check this in Utility Menu. If all else fails and we can connect you with Technical Support to determine whether or not it’s a hardware issue.

Feel free to DM us and we’ll connect you.

I tryd the sensitivity settings, didnt fix the Problem. I tryd to degrade Firmware and updating again, didnt fix. Grounding checket, different Power Outlets, even cables.

I will contact Musicstore Germany, lets see what they say, i will respond after that.

Greetings

2 Likes