PRIME 4, now shipping

Today’s WiFi inside , press release about all Prime gear being able to stream new songs from 4 or 5 different massive online music libraries makes me wonder if the Prime 4 delay wasn’t firmware, after all as that was solved and released last week wasn’t it.

I wonder if the prime 4 boxes all had to be opened to have a special offer card of 3 months free access to streaming services when you register your prime 4 and so on. It would be awesome sales tactics and adding value to the purchase as well as giving massive massive attention to the technical advantage of the built in WiFi and how it can be used amazingly.

1 Like

Yep, I’d totally understand if that was the reason, makes perfect sense why they had to keep it a secret and couldn’t write anything about it on here for a little while longer.

Having written that, I hope that’s the final delay now y’know? :wink:

Weeeeeeeellllllll was there any other dormant and hidden circuits inside the Primes? HDMI connector under a secret panel maybe? Flame throwers to deter hecklers and crap music requesters, grenade launchers

2 Likes

The announcement today was cool… but it’s still not the reason why the Prime 4 is late.

1 Like

One dealer in The u.s is shipping tomorow. Customers expected to get by the weekend

1 Like

Good news for those of us in the USA. Units are shipping or shipped to retailers. I received notice that confirms my unit is in my shops hands now and shipping tomorrow. Should have it Friday, depending on FedEx. Preordered January 17th.

This latest announcement is definitely a bit of a game changer - after spending some time looking at the the Pioneer pricing / functionality model I can see it is definitely designed to clear out your wallet and personally I really want to buy into Denon - I have to question their whole communication approach though. - OK, this is cutting edge stuff, so I understand the possible teething problems but why play the cards so close to the chest? this silence just erodes trust in the brand. slick it aint.

We’re really excited to see AGI Pro receive their first batch of Prime 4’s to get out to customers!

The rest of the world is coming!

10 Likes

Seems like the US are getting most/all of the first batch lucky guys, I think the rest of us may be waiting up to another 4 weeks from what I am seeing :frowning:

I hope im wrong and they pleasantly surprise us!

And BAMM !!!

The way some people were banging on about the delays with the Prime 4, it was almost like they were trying to make us believe that Prime 4 didn’t really exist.

This news has silenced them.

I’ve asked a couple of my nearest stockists to let me know when they’ve got some prime 4 in their stockroom and I’ll buy one when they’re in. It’s be great back up to my prime 5000s and 1800

1 Like

It’s been mainly this crap communication from Vendors who basically until yesterday said that the Prime 4 had not been shipped by Denon yet and not to expect it soon. Which made it seem like Denon was lying about it.

I wonder if Amazon has gotten any in. I thought if I bought the Prime 4 from Amazon Prime I would be set. Haha

This thread is out of control lol

We haven’t commented because status has not changed. We informed everyone that we were shipping and we are.

3 Likes

JWiLL you must be able to see why people are a bit frustrated and skeptical, I have had 9 delivery date changes on my order over the course of 4 months!

People are just super excited, lets hope people get their units soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know man and I totally get it but it’s just not possible to reply to everyone’s message.

I do feel bad that the shipping date has changed for many of you but hopefully your units will arrive in the next few days.

Trust me, we’re just as excited for everyone to receive their units. I’ve been working on this product for 3 years and can’t wait to see how you all will use it! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

I can’t wait until all these guys are busy playing with their Prime 4 :joy::joy::+1:

2 Likes

im just excited. A shop in Oregon just got their first skid. Which means they are heading east.

2 Likes

Last time I was in (April) they didn’t;t have any Denon gear at all, and the Prime setup has been available for a while now. Maybe they don’t like dealing with Denon (is this the reason why)?

JWiLL. Yeah like I mentioned before I think everyone kind of went out of control (including myself) because the date kept getting pushed back, then finally the status was it’s shipping yet the vendors kept saying no it’s not its been pushed back yet again. Making us confused.

I am excited. I have been using a Denon D6000 CD player for the past 15 years. Still works like a charm. Never wanted to do the whole laptop thing. The Prime 4 all in one has been what I’ve been waiting for and excited to make that switch.

1 Like

Hurry for France

We’re did you purchase from?