Prime 4 left deck screen freezing

Tonight after 3 hours of playing the lect deck screen froze. Same thing used to happen on my mcx 8000. Now this. Anyone else having the issue

Hi @KNYt, I’m sorry to hear about your PRIME 4. I have a few questions to ask:

-Are you talking about the left side of the screen, where Deck 1 & 3 play?

-If yes to the first question, Does only Deck 1 freeze? Or Deck 3? Or both?

-Have you been able to reproduce this issue since the first time is happened?

I have been having the same issue. However, it happens on all decks, but not all at together. At a gig last night I loaded a song on Deck 2 and it froze. Could not use it the rest of the night. Last weekend I loaded a song on Deck 2 and it froze so I loaded it on Deck 4 and then it froze Midway though the song. It does happen on Deck 1&3 also, these examples were just my most recent occurrences. When I lose two decks I am forced to shut it off and restart. For the cost of this flagship player with the Denon name on it, this shouldn’t be happening!

Hi @Estcoastdj, I’m sorry to hear about your PRIME 4. Have you been able to reproduce these issue as well? We’d like to work with anyone with these or other issues, so your feedback is important.

I can’t intentionally recreate it, it just happens. I had a gig Sunday and it did it again within the first half hour, same players, same scenario, but different song. I was down to just decks 1&3 so I was forced to shut down and restart with no issues the rest of the night.

This has been an issue with my Prime 4 - it seems to be getting worse and happens almost every time I play on it. I had started a ticket/claim awhile back, but no one ever replied to me and the claim was closed for no reason. What should my next steps be? I am very frustrated and disappointed at the moment, at what feels like very poor, indifferent customer service.

Hi, start a new thread detailing exactly what your problem is, with as much detail as possible.