- What is the feature or ability you would like to have? Allow under the settings to pick and choose FX options by check box.
- How will this feature help you and others? Gives the ability to have only the FX options you have selected to be stored under the FX Select when mixing. Currently, you have to scroll through all FX options on the fly compared to being able to choose as many or as little FX options you like. I personally only use 3-4 FX’s and its a pain to scroll through all the options when mixing.
- Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? Serato
- Does a workaround currently exist? NOPE Nope and Nope. just scrolling through all the options which takes more time.
- How often would you use this feature? every single time
- Is there any additional information you’d like to add? No
This feature is available on the big x1800 and certainly isn’t exclusive to serato.
I guess denon have got to take some of the features from the flagship hardware in order to keep a gap between flagship and lower models