Prime 4 availability in Germany

I’ve been following Denon DJ’s activities since the announcement of the Prime 4 and I’m still very interested in getting one because it’s the long awaited all in one and standalone solution to me. The future possibility to stream music made it even more interesting for me. Today I use a Reloop Mixon 4 in combination with an iPad Pro 12" and Algoriddim’s Djay as a workaround.

But… …it is not possible for me to order a Prime 4 at any German retailer because it is not available, yet! The latest shipping date (end of July) was today updated to somewhen in September, again. That’s annoying! I do not understand as Prime 4 seems to be shipped elsewhere. What is the reason? Any idea or comment on this by a official representative here?

Thanks & regards, my-v

rockshop.de in Karlsruhe Da war vor kurzem noch das Showroom-Model zu haben, (kleiner Tip: frag nach Dave)

Gru0 DJ Nino G.

bei thomann steht 2 wochen…ich hab problemlos einen der ersten charge bekommen…:slight_smile:

Stimmt leider!

Überall bereits vergriffen! - Ich hatte Glück das der Music Store sein letztes Gerät an mich verkaufte. Hab auch lange Zeit gesucht, bis ich ein Gerät ergattern konnte. Und bin bis jetzt bis auf ein paar kleine Bugs auch mehr als zufrieden mit dem System. Ich denke die nächste Welle wird demnächst verfügbar sein, Denon möchte ja schliesslich auch Geld verdienen.

Mmh, two weeks left and still not available. Delayed to beginning of September. It seems to me that there’s no focus on serving the German DJ market. Kind of strange as elsewhere the devices are being shipped to customers…

denke das wird bald wieder was werden, hab zwar selber noch nicht herumgeguckt aber keine ausweichshops zu finden? sonst gilt nur: warten …

schöne grüsse,