Prime 4 and Engine Prime

Ok, so I have ordered the new Prime 4 as it will be a godsend to go laptop free. I have also ordered and received a SATA hard drive to insert. I have tried ro prepare my music in Engine Prime on numerous occasions and it either crashes or loses everthing when its shut down and reopened again. I have a powerful desktop computer i5 quad core 16gb ram so didnt think it would be a problem. I have around 500gb of music. Today I’ve had another go and when I open Engine Prime it now says my hard drive is corrupt ( it’s not) so just to check i installed Engine on my laptop which is also an i5 16gb ram and it says my hard drive is corrupt on that as well. Im running Windows 10 64 bit on both which both run Serato with no problems. To be honest it’s put me off. I love Denon stuff too. What am I doing wrong

Hi @Djgeezer14 and welcome to the forum and the Prime family!

Sorry you are having these problems, let me check with the tech here and see if I can get you some help.

One thing to check first is the SATA drive is formatted in exFat or Fat 32.

Secondly, if possible try with a smaller portion of your library to see if the size or formats are causing this.

Will get back to you ASAP.

Regards J

@Djgeezer14,

Sorry to hear of the trouble.

At what point does the software crash or what was the last action that may have caused the crash?

Could you upload a screenshot of the corrupt error you are receiving?