Prime 4 advice on folders/crates plz :)

Hi all

I am new here, I have had my prime 4 for a few months now and enjoying it. I am after some advice please.

I installed a SSD (I hate to use a friend’s mac to get it to show and reformat for windows)

I have now loaded my tracks via a Windows pc to the SSD.

This is where I get a little stuck. On the prime 4 I use the folder at the bottom on screen (sorry I do not know the correct names yet) to select a track but it always has to analyse it, load it and it doesn’t remember the cue point ect.

Should I be using the folder called crates at the top to access my music.

Secondly I created a folder called trance but it will only let me add one track at a time to the crate.

Any advice or links to videos that explain what I am doing wrong would be superb.

I have not touched engine prime yet just added my music as above. I just want my music to remember the points I set on it ect.

Thank you in advance for any help or tips.

First of all I suggest you to follow the videos that you find here in the forum in the following sections: HERE and HERE so you learn the basics of using Engine Prime and OS.

Then if you go to the Denon DJ Youtube channel you will find videos updated to the latest additions that the latest firmware: HERE

Download the manuals and read them carefully.

Thank you, feel free as many replies as possible is fab. I shall start on what you have said above, once again thank you