Prime 2 pre listen issue in headphones

Hi,

my Prime 2 was working really nice but a few days ago i discovered that the cue / master mix knob is having ssues in the pre listen.

When i turn the knob to the master side and the song is playing in left or right deck, the headphones left side sounds horrible, like its saturated or sometimes the volume is lower, but the right side its nice. When i turn the knob to the cue side, the sound is really good.

ive made different tests with other headphones and changing the 3.5 output to the 6.3 output and the problem still happening.

Also when i have one deck sounding outside with the volume up and the other with volume down but withe cue on to have the pre listen, and my cue / master mix knob is at the master side, the deck that is on cue, sounds outside with the song that is playing with the volume up and viceversa.

Another thing i discovered is when i turn the cue / master mix knob to cue or master side, i can hear a noise crack.

Im very desesperated because my Prime 2 is my worktool and i cant work with a machine with this issues.

Hope you can help me.

Hi @monokromo - Welcome to the community and sorry to hear about your issues. This sounds like it will need a bit more investigation from our technical support team. Could you DM us your information (name,phone, email) so that we can connect you with a team member? Thanks in advance!