Prime 2 crossfader issue

Hey guys,

I received my new Prime 2 yesterday, and tonight just had a quick half hour testing it out. And it’s great, but…

Now, I don’t want to use the crossfader, but nothing changes when I put the two channels onto “through”?

Also, if I’m paying a track, and have the crossfader in the dead centre, when I slide towards the track playing, it actually increases the volume of the playing track that little bit more?

Any help much appreciated. Thanks.

You can deactivate the Crossfader with a swipe down on the main menu. You will see then the button.

1 Like

This should also be normal if the crossfader curve is on the gradual curve rather than the sharp cut. You can adjust that on the front of the Prime 2.

Printed next to the crossfader curve knob you can see the image of the curve you have selected. It will look like an X on the left hand side (the centre will be dipped a little). Turn the knob to the right to change this curve. You are in the centre of the X so there is a little less volume from both decks.

Screenshot 2021-11-20 at 23.08.39

Thanks guys. Cleared that up for me.

Much appreciated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.