Post Your Mixes Links Here, Lets Hear Them

Messing around with some South African tunes, Lockdown things

2 Likes

This is a tech house mix I did a few weeks ago, let me know what you think :+1:

3 Likes

Tech house mix from a couple months ago… My MXC8000 is currently not operational so I don’t have anything newer. Hope you enjoy if you listen!

2 Likes

Amapiano

Here’s a mix I made using my Denon DJ Prime Go by a lake where I live. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Really enjoyed that set! Have you got a tracklist?

I myself normally don’t like to look at other DJ sets, but last night after a kids party two old friends decided to record a set; unprepared; playing tracks that came to mind; using preview often.

I brought the SC6000, the rest was already set up. Nice to have all major DJ brands on one table together!! (We could have done more vinyl, yes). We couldn’t play too loud with the monitors, because it was bedtime already…

Enjoy, if you like some good techno:

3 Likes

Bass & Hip-Hop Link to audio and video below (I was still learning so the video is a little rough) Recorded on X1800 + SC500M

1 Like

Some great tracks here, I looked up and bought a few of them! Also, I think this sold me on the Go, I’m planning to buy one now for whenever I start traveling again…

3 Likes

3+ hour house mix

1 Like

Thought I would share a couple of my mixes, here is an older one from a few years back on the SC5000 and x1800, Its Tough moody Progressive / Trance / Techno. Turn it up Load and the Goosebumps will follow :grin:

1 Like

Here is my latest Mix on the SC5000 and X1800, this is a Moody Progressive, Progressive Trance, Techno, Tribal, quite thumping and a Epic merge of Genre flowing and twisted, Enjoy.

1 Like

Lovely set, subscribed! Thanks for the upload

1 Like

A set I did in 2018… :slight_smile: Anyway, I think a good collection of quality future house tracks.Enjoy…or not.

2 Likes

Mix done on the Prime4 Yesterday

1 Like

Vibes and That.

OMG, look at those shelves of equipment behind Jazzy Jeff! Some Denon kit there too.

Latest Mix lovingly blended on the P4

I doubt anyone here would really have a taste for any of my sets, but… what the heck. There haven’t been any posts here in a while.

This is something nutty and sort of stretching my usual industrial style in places too: https://www.mixcloud.com/industrialdj/electro-industrial-futurepop/

Also recently, just some fun 80s new wave tunes: https://www.mixcloud.com/industrialdj/classic-80s-new-wave/

Pretty much everything I do is playing around with the Prime 4, taking a digital recording off the main output.