Possibility to dim the leds brightness (Platter, buttons, pads, etc.)

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have? As per title i would like to have the possibility to control the dim of the leds

• How will this feature help you and others? When djing in dark places reduced leds brightness will help not being flashed :slight_smile:

• Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? Yes, Native Instruments controllers have this feature

• Does a workaround currently exist? As far as I know no

• How often would you use this feature? Always

• Is there any additional information you’d like to add?

5 Likes

Please do a little search before creating a new topic:

1 Like

I did search for an answer but did not find it. Did I miss something? I would like to dim the screen and control buttons much more, but even at the lowest setting, still very bright.

1 Like

Your request is still valid as this is not an option yet, that’s why I linked it.

This new topic is a double post by another user. Otherwise the amount of “likes” will split.

1 Like

Reese I searched for “dim, led, brightness” and no result. I have read the pinned rules before posting my request

Okay, admins can merge topics so all good.

Searching only for “Led dim” does the trick. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyway @Reese, I understand that another post has been created, when months ago an equal one was created and no response has been obtained from denon if it can be done, if they will do it or that we do not ask more . Lack of communication when proposing things and not responding in months. :wink:

Even if this trivial thing can be done, I’m not sure how many prime owners would rate this as a need above or in front of the many other requests in the ever lengthening queue

1 Like

You know from a programmer perspective few lines code for having a dim function is not a big deal compared to, lets say, a better bpm analisys coding. Anyway i think this feature will not get implemented because of the SC6000/M new look and because the SC5000/M will be discontinued :frowning: