Portable folding table / stand

bit off topic but can anyone recommend a decent prime 4 sized stand ? (portable/ folding) don’t want to spend a ton but most of the purpose built stuff looks pretty flimsy metal with plastic fastenings etc. any good ideas for repurposed stuff or a recommended model? not that i’m going anywhere soon …

cheers

bit of both - but need something reliable for gigging eventually. i already have a couple of synth stands but the X shape doesn’t seem stable enough for the prime… that’s a nice stand you have! devices not a bit exposed? drunk punters etc

cheers for posting it !

seems to work well pretty neat …

I rather like that. …it’s something different to the regular booth’s that everybody seems to use.

The only thing is if everything’s on show, you need to make sure all your cables are super neat & tidy. :slight_smile:

Shame the screens couldn’t be lower. They, especially the centre one are like barriers between the DJ and the people.

And yes, the wires are a bad sight

I bought a sefour table… it’s just black MDF wood… but its sturdy, large enough for p4 and laptop without having a standalone stand.

had to look them up … nice but not v portable :slight_smile:

I am about to buy the Prime 4, but finding a stand seems to be an issue due for me. Is anyone using a particular stand for the Prime 4. I have seen the post using the Keyboard Stand, how sturdy is this? My stand will be for bedroom use only.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

I went the cheap route and got one of these Fun Generation Universal Stand – Thomann UK does different heights / widths and works well for setting up synths / computers on when im not using the decks :slight_smile:

I’m using a Millenium keyboard X stand (Thomann) to sit my Prime 4 on while streaming from home. It was something I already had, but it does the job.

Thanks for the suggestions Guys.