Please advice MC6000 no sound

Hi!. I got a question about the MC6000 (no other thread tot his controller so I´ll try here). I´m not sure if my controller is defect or not. Hopefully not…but I got a question about the audio. This is what happens to me:

When I turn on my controller, open Traktor 2Pro I got sound and my meters are showing the volume. But, after a few seconds my sound starts to fade out and disappear!! I have no idea how to solve this. I really hope someone has something to say about this. One more thing, some of the mapping is working! I can start, stop and selects songs. But the crossfade is not working, not either the fx´s knobs or the pitchers! I´m worried there is something wrong inside the 6000. Becasue when this happens I can’t get any sound from any input source. I connected my phone to Line in 1 and 2 but no sound there…

I dont think its about the settings in Traktor 2Pro though, because this behaviour wasn’t likte this last week. Then it worked well…but after I restarted my computer and Controller the d after it was like this again. My setup: Denons last firmware PC Windows 7 ( I tried on another computer with windows 10-not working) Traktor 2 Pro Setup: Int mixer and the right audio source inside traktor 2 pro and external mixer.

In TP2 you need to select internal mixer. Anway, for detailed help you would need to post the mapping you are using, screenshots of Traktor preferences and photos of your unit (position of the back switches and the top)