Playing downloaded Tidal songs

Is there a way to utilize the Prime Go to play downloaded Tidal tracks offline? Of course I can play off my phone through AUX but I want to be able to use the controls on the controller to cue up and play that way. Is it possible?

Hi @txdj… Offline tracks are not supported for Tidal. You mention to connect your phone trough AUX. Perhaps when you have your phone around another solution might be to create a hotspot with your phone to enable your own WIFI network to use Tidal online.

Yes I have used the hotspot feature a few times. Two issues…one, songs tend to load very slow at times. And two, I was trying to keep from adding to my data which is easy to do. Even in an unlimited plan, you may not have to pay if you go over your limit but speeds do slow down. In these different times I’m not in a financial position to purchase a mobile hotspot device and plan yet either. But it’s at least good to know the information you supplied. I wasn’t sure that offline tracks weren’t supported but that was my guess.