Played Beatport tracks not showing as played

Product: Prime 2

Engine OS Version: (1.2, 1.3.1, etc…) 2.0.2

Steps to Reproduce: (Turn on unit, press button X, etc…) Login to Beatport & load track to play. The track after 30 sec stays grey. Only changing to green when the track is scrolled off the screen and back on again.

Expected Result: (ex: It does X…) The track that’s playing should change to green after 30 sec like it does for locally stored tracks. IE. SD card.

Actual Result: (ex: It does Y…) Beatport tracks don’t show as played unless the screen is scrolled.

Reproducibility: (ex: Happens 1 out of 10 times.) All the time

Other Relevant Configuration Info: (ex: Plugged into a Windows 10 laptop.)

Operating System & Version (if applicable):

Link to Video Repro:

Did you ever get a solution for this? I’m having this issue with the sc6000’s

I believe this has been fixed. I can’t confirm as my Prime 2 is away getting another issue looked at. A friend that also has a Prime 2 says it working Ok on Beatport now. I think it was an issue with Beatport as it didn’t come good after a firmware update. It never was an issue for me on local USB tracks.

The issue I’m having is the tracks are turning green on one deck but only the tracks that deck has played the other deck the first track that’s played goes green but then no more and it doesn’t show what the other deck has played either, all linked and I have tried sd cards, usb keys and so on and still the same

I am having this same issue on my SC6000s and it basically makes Beatport Link unusable for me. Both players are connected to my X1850 mixer and see each other’s USBs (and mark played USB tracks correctly). I can also put Beatport Link tracks into my “prepare” folder from either player and both will see them (and see that they’re played/removed) but just scrolling in a Beatport playlist or chart, they will only mark and show their own tracks as played, not each other’s.

Is there any way to fix this? Both players on latest firmware.