Play Count

Apologies if this has been asked before (I expected it would) but I couldn’t find anything with the search feature other than a couple of posts that are almost 2 years old.

I’m wondering if the engine prime software shows a play count. I recently switched from using Pioneer CDJs to Prime decks and love them. Just missing a few features I was used to in rekordbox. For instance in Rekordbox I could easily sort by the play count column to see which tracks I had played the most which was often useful. I know engine prime keeps play histories so presumably a play count for tracks would be easy enough to generate. I’m just now sure how to show it.

3 Likes

Yes, this is normal: the requests (or let’s call them also the “suggestions for a product improvement”), remain for years without solution and some will not be included even in subsequent upgrades.

However a request for what you ask was here: LINK. You can vote for it (by :heart:) and hope that maybe one day it will come true (as happens in fairy tales)

2 Likes

i know that from serato und rekordbox, would be cool to see this in engine software an players.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.