Paul - Denon DJ, saying 'Hi'!

Hi Peter

Welcome aboard the Forum here - glad you’ve been a Denon DJ user in the past and are feeling the Prime Series now. Enjoy your time here P.

Hi Paul,

Hope you’re well.

We are Aaron and Jeff AKA Ryuken.

We only started Ryuken a year ago and it’s gone from strength to strength.

Please see below a list of Labels we’ve released on and people who’ve supported our Music. We hope you like what you hear and we hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards Aaron and Jeff (Ryuken)

We have had releases on: Skint/BMG, Juicy Music/Armada, New State Music, Punks Music, Cheap Thrills, Illegal Bass plus many more!

Our releases have gained support from the likes of: Danny Howard, David Guetta, Martin Solveig, Afrojack, Idris Elba, Justin Wilkes, James Hype, Judge Jules, Don Diablo plus many more!

BBC Radio 1, BBC 1xtra, Kiss FM, Kiss Fresh, Capital FM, Capital Xtra, Beats1, Rinse, KCRW, Triple J plus many more!

Our Tracks have also been included in Traxsource “Weekend Weapons” aswell as Beatport “Track Of The Week” and the “iTunes Dance Chart”.

You can find us here:

Website: www.officialryuken.com Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/officialryuken Twitter: www.twitter.com/official Instagram: www.instagram.com/officialryuken Facebook: www.facebook.com/officialryuken

Hello guys I’m Antonello (Spazinfo on mixcloud.com) from Italy. I’m a very old DJ (do you remember Lenco’s turntables? :grinning: ) and after many years of stop, from the analogic I’m entering the digital DJ era… I’m very interested in MCX8000 and I’m here to learn more about that device and post-sales technical support. I’m used to knowing who I’ll be dealing with before doing business with a company … :wink:

1 Like

Hi all,

My name is Dawnita. I am an engineer and a beginner DJ. I love music and just the art of curating and controlling the atmosphere. I Hope to become more familiar with Denon’s DJ equipment.

1 Like

Hi all how we all doing mcx8000 owner

1 Like