- What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
Option for white FX lights to dim depending on how far turned down that fader is. Instead of it being based on which channel is selected for FX.
- How will this feature help you and others?
It might be more useful for some people in the dark than knowing what channel the FX are on… especially considering there really isn’t a master FX light. The OLED and knob already show how the FX is assigned.
- Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
No, though the Numark Matrix 3 had crossfader lights.
- Does a workaround currently exist?
- How often would you use this feature?
- Is there any additional information you’d like to add?
Obviously this would only be possible if these white lights are continuously dimmable.
P.S. Other people have been asking for a dimming option for those four lights for their current FX purposes, and I can’t disagree with that.