Optimize functionallity of Preperation List

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have? The Preperation List should have the following Features
  • Offline creation of preperation list in engine prime
  • Make preperation List sortable like all Playlists
  • Make the disappearing of played Songs a choosable feature
  • How will this feature help you and others? Will make the prep list the tool it should be

• Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? NI Traktor

• Does a workaround currently exist? Not really, have to work with Playlists and Change between them

• How often would you use this feature?

everytime

• Is there any additional information you’d like to add?

no

Like a playlist ?

yes….simply make the prep list at home on pc without the full set up…not when you should concentrate on the Music and your guests in the venue…

So, make a playlist at home then play tracks from that playlist at the event. That would work I think

Yes, but the workflow of a prep list is different as for a Playlist… e.g. adding files on the P4

The only feature I’d like is to add a track back into the prepare box if I’ve already loaded it to a deck.

I’ve had many times I’ve loaded a track then decided against it and had to search out the track again. In Serato DJ I can just drag it back to the prepare window from the deck. I like to test out tracks and once it’s left the prepare window, only a search will get it back.

That’s my only gripe with it really.

here i am with you, had same problem often enough… just forgot to write down

I come from VDJ where there is a sidelist feature, over the years this has been invaluable where I can drag tracks over into a list like an ideas pad and I can quickly refer back if needed, the prepare function is similar to this