- What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
On-the-fly pre-activate a loop to trigger as it is reached and played in the track.
Immediate jumping could be based on the fast release of a loop pad that was pushed in for less than a second or two, while this special pre-activation play mode would trigger after a second or two of being pushed in since this delay in activation is not a problem for a loop you haven’t arrived at and you want to “naturally” start when you reach it.
- How will this feature help you and others?
Seems like a good idea.
- Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
- Does a workaround currently exist?
You can just wait patiently and be watchful to start the loop when you reach the spot.
- How often would you use this feature?
I’m not sure, but others have said they would.
- Is there any additional information you’d like to add?
Related and synergistic with this feature…