Not sure if a bug or not phones mix knob affecting xfader contour

hey there guys this is my first post on here not sure if i have a bug or a damaged potentiometer on my unit denon prime 4 with 1.32 update

my issue is this if i set my phones mix knob ( pg9 knob 18 prime4 user guide 1.2) fully counterclockwise to full cue it affects the volume of the crossfader as controlled by contour knob ( pg13 knob 4 prime4 user guide 1.2) when that is fully clockwise the centre position of the crossfader (pg9 slider 16 prime4 user guide 1.2) should be full volume but when i slide the crossfader in either direction from centre the volume on the appropriate channel actually increases as if the contour knob is fully counterclockwise to further confuse the issue as soon as i put the phones mix knob in a central position the crossfader seems to behave as it should can anyone try to duplicate the issue to see if i need to file a bug report or get my unit sorted cheers all jason

Hi there - I am having an issue very similar to this gentleman:

Basically, the headphones mix knob controls both the headphones mix AND the X-Fader contour, while the X-Fader contour knob does not have any effect at all. It appears to be a bugged assignment in the software. I have updated to the most recent firmware (1.5.2). Please advise, thanks.

All on Prime 4.

Did you find a fix? I’m dealing the same issue and I’m brand new to the Denon hardware. I’m running 1.6.1 firmware.

in the end it was actually a hardware issue the potentiometer had been bumped either in transit or by the previous owner and had come away from the circuit board i reached out to denon and they very kindly sent me a replacement board out and its working fine now

If anyone is still having this issue I’ve posted a video on how to fix it on my insta. Feel free to follow, I’ll return them all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwyQ2svMoHE/