No Switch off between Serato & Standalone Mode

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have?

In order to switch to standalone in the Prime 4 of Serato mode, the device must be turned off. This is bad because there is such a break in the club from a Serato DJ to a standalone DJ. It must be possible that the Serato mode runs parallel to the standalone mode. You could, for example, select the Serato mode under Source as a USB medium and then switch back to Source. It would be perfect if the Prime 4 would automatically switch back to Stanalone in the event of a Serato USB loss and the playback played in the standalone background would be usable there.

• How will this feature help you and others?

Clubs need to combine Serato and Standalone DJ without interruption. Mobile DJ can fall back to the standalone as an emergency case in case of Serato failure.

• **Is this feature available in an existing product?

I don‘t know.

• Does a workaround currently exist?

This pleases me with the MCX 8000 the Serato / USB / Line inputs run parallel independently and can be switched over without interruption by switch. Maybe this can also be done by the Prime 4 software

• How often would you use this feature?

Every Gig

• Is there any additional information you’d like to add? Give a like if you wanne have this
12 Likes

I agree needs to be able to go back and forth like the mcx 8000

1 Like

This would be amazing… if they can implement it.

1 Like

Actualmente los reproductores CDJ2000 tienen esta función de pasar de modo serato a independiente sin tener que reiniciar el controlador.