I have a major problem with Engine DJ importing from Traktor 3 Pro. Here is my setup and what I did so far:
- Using a rather new M1 Mac mini (at least in terms of Engine DJ and Traktor)
- Installed both Traktor 3 Pro and Engine DJ v2.1
- My tracks are stored on a Synology NAS
- They are managed in Music.app as they always have been
- In Traktor 3 I used the integration of the Music.app to import my playlists with the tracks
- The Cuepoints, keys and tagging are done by MIK8 and work absolutely fine in Traktor
- In Engine DJ I can find the Traktor.nml and update the Traktor Library. After that I can see and play/preview the tracks from there. All hot cues and stuff are there and useable.
- When I right click on a playlist or the entire collection and say “import as playlist” or “import to collection” nothing happens what so ever. There is no reaction to the command in any way and this goes on for days now.
I complety am out of ideas what to do and you guys are my last resort - it is highly appreciated if you can even just direct me into the right way to solve this problem. Please ask for any information I missed providing and I will provide you with what I can deliver. I searched not only here but the entire web for a related problem, but found nothing, so i hope it is okay, having opened this thread. otherwise please feel free to merge it with a similar issue - punishment anticipated
kindest regards and thanks for all ideas that you can come up with