No Down Sweep On Noise Effect Pot

Hi people!

Sometime ago (before October 2020) I noticed that the Sweep effect pot only has a noise riser?. This was not the case when I first purchased the Prime 4, it had a down sweep and up sweep depending on the direction you turned the pot/knob/twiddly thing. :grimacing:

I have had a handful of other users confirm this issue too, so wondering on a fix?.

I contacted In Music and they referred me back to the retailer. The retailer (Dj kit.com) said they would get back to me. That was in October, and I will look at chasing them up in the meantime. :+1:

Hello and welcome. Yes, it’s true. The effect was broken by Denon after a firmware update. It’s not the only thing broken either.

Denon have done nothing.

A beta firmware was released months ago, but that still had the previously broken effects. They haven’t released a further beta either.

These issues really should be given priority and fixed immediately, even if it’s one issue at a time.

The only option is to reinstall earlier firmware (thereby losing any newly added features).

1 Like

And we are just supposed to accept this poor service?. It’s like “we have your money, so we don’t care about the issues”.

You’re right: but maybe if you switch to Pioneer you get the same service. I do not know.

1 Like

According to many people on Pioneer forum and some that I know personally - you get worst service from Pioneer than any other company…

3 Likes